NEET - 2020
At Kaushalya Academy, we offer methodical coaching and a healthy competitive atmosphere to the pre-medical aspirants through our excellent curriculum and adequate infrastructural facilities. Our team of highly qualified and competent faculties gives quality education to the aspirants lending them a leading edge in the preparation.
Join us for best NEET preparation
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Indian Nationals,
- Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- Persons with Indian Origin (PIO)
- Foreign Nationals
- The minimum age of a candidate as on December 31, 2020, should be 17 years
- The rule specifying the maximum age limit of the candidate was challenged last year in the court of law. Thus, there is no upper age limit as of now and candidates older than 25 years of age applying for NEET 2020 will be provisionally admitted subject to the ruling of the High Court of Delhi.
- Candidate must have cleared Class 12 or equivalent from a recognized institute
- Candidates who are appearing for Class 12 or equivalent in summer 2020 can also apply for NEET 2020.
- Candidates who have completed Class 12 or equivalent from an open school are also eligible
- Candidate must have cleared Class 12 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates who have passed Class 12 or equivalent with Biology as an additional subject are also eligible
Minimum marks required in the qualifying examination:
- General category: 50%
- PWD category: 45%
- SC/ST/OBC: 40%
NEET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of NEET 2020 was set by the NTA. It mainly comprises three subjects, namely Physics, Chemistry and Biology. NEET 2020 syllabus overlaps with the CBSE Class 11 and Class 12. However, a few topics that have been included in NEET syllabus, which are not taught in these classes. Candidates are advised to go through the syllabus of NEET 2020 before they start preparing for the entrance test. Aspirants of NEET 2020 must also note that the syllabus for the current session has not changed. The authorities are considering a reduction in the syllabus of NEET, but this will be applicable to those appearing next year.
NEET Question Paper Pattern
NEET 2020: Cutoff for Previous Years
Cut off marks (Opening and Closing)